Help Your Family Ditch Dental Anxiety – Laser Treatments in Centennial, CO
Many patients are uncomfortable or afraid of dental visits—not just children. Don’t let past experiences scare you away from your next dental procedure. We want to make your experience as easy as possible with state-of-the-art WaterLase technology.
This technology helps in cases such as gum disease treatment, root canals, and much more. It allows the dentist to perform procedures more quickly and accurately than ever before, and in many cases eliminates the need for anesthesia.
A Quicker Way to Treat Dental Issues
Our staff loves using WaterLase technology because it is more comfortable and less invasive than traditional methods. It’s also designed to drastically reduce the chances of cross-contamination between patients.
It is virtually painless—even without anesthesia—and creates a less stressful visit all around. Visit our Centennial office to talk to our staff and learn more about the benefits of this amazing dental laser technology.
- Considerably less pain during procedure (no heat, no vibration, no pressure)
- Less need for anesthesia
- Less use of the drill
- Reduced bleeding
- Reduced post-operative pain
- Less swelling
- Less need for pain medication
- More accuracy and precision
- Fewer dental visits
- Versatility – Laser technology is used for hard and soft tissue procedures. We use Waterlase to remove decay, prep cavities, perform root canals and cosmetic procedures, gum, bone and surgical procedures and more. The benefits and uses go on and on.