If you’re looking for reliable dental care in Englewood, then DaSilva Family Dentistry has got you covered. As one of the most reputable family dentists in the area, Dr. Ricardo DaSilva’s team of talented and passionate staff has helped thousands of patients over the past decade. By offering affordable and high-quality dental care together with knowledge of preventative measures to keep your oral health in good condition, DaSilva Family Dentistry hopes to provide all families in Englewood with the dental knowledge and services they need to keep their teeth feeling great.
Dental Services at DaSilva Family Dentistry
DaSilva Family Dentistry offers a wide range of different procedures and services for your entire family. Regular dental visits are crucial in helping you maintain excellent oral hygiene, but there are some cases where brushing, flossing and rinsing just aren’t enough, and that’s why we offer a selection of services to help bolster your dental health.
- Bonding – To help repair small chips and cracks in your teeth.
- Crowns and Bridgework – To replace large chunks of lost tooth structure or missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – For long-lasting tooth replacements.
- Fillings – To make your teeth stronger and healthier again.
- Oral Health Screenings – To detect diseases while they’re still curable.
- Orthodontic Treatments – To help move teeth back into the right position and straighten them out.
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy – To prevent further tooth loss by protecting your teeth.
- Professional Cleaning – To help maintain good oral health by cleaning areas of your teeth that are difficult to reach.
- Removable Dentures – To give you a strong set of teeth to help you chew, speak and smile again.
- Root Canal Treatments – To save infected teeth from being completely lost.
- Sealants – To protect a child’s teeth from decay.
- Teeth Whitening – To whiten a faded or discolored smile with simple procedures.
- TMJ/TMD Treatment – Treatments for chronic jaw pain that are caused by your dental health.
- Tooth Extractions – Removing a tooth when it has been damaged beyond repair or decayed.
These are the most common types of dental services that we offer our customers, but we also offer emergency dental treatments should you be going through a traumatic injury involving your teeth. If you’re facing a life-threatening or severe injury, then we suggest going to the nearest hospital if possible or calling emergency services. However, if you’ve just chipped or knocked out a tooth, please get in touch with us for assistance.
No matter which member of your family requires a dentist, we’d be more than happy to provide for and accommodate your needs. Whether it’s a senior that requires extra mobility assistance or a child that needs to be soothed before they see a dentist, we’re more than willing to listen to your needs.
Why Choose DaSilva Family Dentistry
DaSilva Family Dentistry is one of the most reputable dental practices in the whole of Englewood. If you have any questions regarding our services or would like to learn more about our dental practice, please don’t hesitate to give us a call to learn more.